Stone Circle If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it...
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Private 

After spending most of the day with @Banner talking and fretting and fussing she'd told him point blank to get over himself. Brutal, but, B was right as usual, and Stark could only fuss over the possibilities of failure for so long. Skirting around feelings and emotions was one thing he did so very well though but maybe it was time that he was stronger than that. The male had pressed his forehead against his sisters, breathing in the comfort of her scent for a moment until she'd nudged his cheek and sent him on his way. 

No time like the present to make a potential fool of himself. 

Spring had come to Easthollow and the variation of the landscape was rather pretty. He'd remembered the fields out to the east in his travels and gathered some of the flowers that were in bloom. When he'd made it back to the pack lands he'd found a remote area that they might not have been disturbed in and set the flowers to the side. Stark ran down a turkey for the sake of when he'd joined the pack and had it waiting too before he lifted his head and called for @Valette

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it... - by Stark - March 09, 2018, 06:26 AM