Stone Circle If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it...
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

The game was more freeing than Stark expected. It did more than that, however, in making him just want her more. He had to admit too, the benefits of being behind her also meant that he could admire her derriere in peace. Her eyes were on their track, although she looked back at him as if she couldn't hear the pounding of his paws against the ground. He let out a bark of a laugh as he pressed forward, relying on his strength to make him close enough he could nip at her flank a couple times before he'd fallen back again. 

Finally they had made it back to the area he'd selected and she came to a stop - looking at him expectantly. Like she was testing him. Stark let out a playful growl and launched himself forward. He was careful to land in a way that didn't hurt either of them, but as he pressed her back to the ground there was a low rumble before he let his tongue trail along her neck. It was such a feeling; electric in it's own rights - she was his Alpha and he was freely sampling her neck, those tender sensitive vulnerable areas. If he was a different man - a worse man - he could end her right there but all he wanted from her was everything. 

"You don't know what you're doing to me." Stark said as he pulled back just enough that he could see her face and read her expression - he needed to see her eyes then. What she chose to do with him after that was her call. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it... - by Stark - March 09, 2018, 10:28 PM