Stone Circle If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it...
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

At some point panic would set in and Stark would realize that he'd gotten himself a mate when he'd never been in a properly functioning relationship. Whatever had happened with Octavia had never gotten a name - but he'd considered himself fully devoted to her, enough to raise her son like his own. Stark drew a deep breath of Valette's scent in, imagining what it would be like in the coming weeks once they were more a unit and their scents bled into one another. So far nothing bad was even considered of that, it sounded like a good option to him. 

An ear swiveled curiously when she admitted there was something she wanted. He'd almost blurted anything before she explained that she wanted more children. He swallowed quickly, mouth going a bit dry at the thought and he tried to process the best option. He could say yes easily but then he felt like he wouldn't make much of a good father. If he was honest, he wanted to do whatever he could to ensure that he was the best father he could be - and maybe he just needed a good spouse to properly make that happen. 

"I failed my first kid." He reminded her cautiously. It wasn't a no - it was an admittance that he hadn't done what he'd wanted to. "Are you sure you think I'd be good enough for your kids?" 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it... - by Stark - March 12, 2018, 10:43 PM