Stone Circle If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it...
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

"Lets take tonight just us." Stark said with a smile. They could worry and fret over the news and tell everyone they needed to and make sure that the pack knew everything after they'd had their time together. Stark pressed another kiss to her temple, giving a low hum. "We have our first dinner as a married couple." He pointed out. "Although if I knew all it took was some flowers and a catch I might have done it long ago." He teased. 

"Hmm, tonight you're all mine." Stark decided then, giving a low rumble as he tucked himself against her and nodded towards the meal. "And whatever you want - you get." Stark smiled - he was just so happy, he didn't know what else could describe it. He'd missed this feeling for a very long time. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it... - by Stark - April 01, 2018, 12:25 AM