Northstar Vale you said those things and i wanted to believe you
266 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
In the same way that Delight disliked a sentimental Queenie, she couldn't stand his vulnerability, either. It wasn't a good time for her to belittle him (despite the incredible urge), so she settled for a nonchalant shrug. Secretly, Delight's praises were just what she needed. It had been so long since she'd had someone genuinely thank her for everything that she did. Normally, back at home (it had been so long since she'd been!), folks would praise her for just existing, and now she was here doing actual work without anyone noticing. 

You would have been fine if I wasn't there, Queenie told him with a scoff, 'cause you're good at what you do, believe it or not. Delight might not have been her ideal pick for Alpha (or Morwinyon, or whatever), but he was doing a damn good job at holding ship. She admired his ability to keep it together while managing one of the most both boring and random group of wolves she'd ever met. Still, Queenie conceded with a bashful grin, Feel free to continue bathing me with compliments. I won't mind.
Hiya!
Please take the time to read through this post.
Happy roleplaying!
Messages In This Thread
RE: you said those things and i wanted to believe you - by RIP Stephanie - March 25, 2018, 07:23 PM