Otter Creek oh woman, how could you do this to me?
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra dared to only test the ice one more time, and as she pressed weight upon the surface she watched a translucent web of fissures snarl along the mottled glassy ice. unwilling to risk her hide she swung up the bank a little further, and it was then she was aware of a wolf following her.

at first only an ear was pulled back to betray her knowledge, but as they continued she felt uneasy, and she whirled upon him, her gaze cold and clinical. she could not trust anyone -- especially not a male -- and it showed by the light flare that lifted the hackles along her shoulder. he chuffed -- it was enough to abate her defensive posture, but not enough to slake her suspicions -- she studied fully the depth of his features, his expression, the stark black that cloaked him and the grey that speckled his ears in a flea-bitten pattern. "what do you want?" she asked, unsure for the nature of his approach.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 09:55 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 19, 2018, 09:38 AM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 21, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 25, 2018, 12:20 PM