Otter Creek oh woman, how could you do this to me?
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
he answered her readily enough, and she apprised him with a mistrustful gaze as she sorted the hoarseness of his voice. from his scent she was not sure she could detect anything, but she was hardly an expert tracker. he seemed offput by her defensiveness and she sighed, trying to settle the heightened quill of hackles around her nape, and perhaps clear the cold scowl that worried her features.

so much had happened as of late to put her on edge, she could hardly help it -- and last she had been in the flatlands, not so far from here, ithrik had attacked her and left his mark permanently on her hide in the form of her amputated tail. she glanced about them, trying to chase such thoughts from her mind and at least salvage what had already turned into a terse interaction with a wolf she didn't know.

"oh," she said, looking along the bank with her amber gaze. "okay. hello." she shifted, knowing she needed to rectify things quickly. "um.. are you from here?" blackfeather was not so far away -- and she hoped he wasn't from there, given her sour interactions with their kind.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 09:55 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 19, 2018, 09:38 AM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 21, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 25, 2018, 12:20 PM