Otter Creek oh woman, how could you do this to me?
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
their encounter grew less tense by the moment, as did the measure of huskiness that laced his words. so he was a loner -- indra was not sure she envied that lifestyle. she had lived it herself, up until not so long ago -- and there was a certain safety in having a home to call your own and packmates to bolster your weaknesses where your strengths failed.

he asked after her and she flickered her gaze back to him warily. "i'm indra." he hadn't asked for her name, but she would provide it anyway. "i... live over there, in that valley." she gestured behind them -- while it could be dangerous letting a stranger know where she lived, she had found a newfound courage in her ability to stand for herself -- day by day, the girl grew less demure.

"is it what you like, being alone?" she was eager to turn the conversation back to the subject of him, having very little comfort in being in the limelight.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 09:55 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 19, 2018, 09:38 AM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 21, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 25, 2018, 12:20 PM