Otter Creek oh woman, how could you do this to me?
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra only offered a sad smile initially in rejoinder; to her a world without laurel was hardly a world worth living. perhaps that  was why issun was so mad -- he had no other half, no support or rock -- in his paws, the redleaf was sure she would have suffered a much worse fate than simply driven mad.

"she does," indra answered after a quiet pause, as she ruminated over the scant information their somewhat tight-lipped conversation had yielded. it was not enough for her to trust him -- not enough for her to invite him into bearclaw. perhaps the suitable deportment for the redleaf girl was not 'recruiter'. "you don't miss them?"
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 09:55 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 19, 2018, 09:38 AM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 21, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 25, 2018, 12:20 PM