Stavanger Bay I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
340 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
It was merely unfortunate circumstance that Hex wasn’t fond of speaking, or the types of things that went along with speaking. Smokestep was so well versed in the art, he could have run circles around half the Teekon wilds if he so desired and still have enough to say about the state of the world for the second half. It was difficult for him to try to bond with a pack member that was so reliant on only her instinct and ability. He thought that if you couldn’t boast about it, what was the point in doing much of anything? Believing this and still seeing that she had changed some in her time within the Ironsea ranks. It was good to know that the crew was capable of sustaining itself, in spite of all their differences.

Smokestep inched closer toward her, casting aside any wary glance she would fire at him. He breathed a deep-rooted sigh and then fixed her with his gaze and a small frown. “Ye could at least pretent yer more excited, eh? I know ye ain’t fond o’ speakin’, but has anyone given ye trouble fer it?” the Captain inquired with a more serious note in his voice. Smokestep wanted to be sure that she was being tended to and not bothered for her lacking a voice.
calling to join them the wretched and joyful
shaking the wings of their terrible youths
freshly disowned in some frozen devotion
Messages In This Thread
I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying - by Hexe - March 22, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying - by Smokestep - April 18, 2018, 06:39 PM