Stavanger Bay I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
340 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
Try as he might, Smokestep was not capable of making his interactions with the girl called Hex any more comfortable than they were at that moment. He felt flustered, sinking his paws into the sand of the bay, and watched as she regarded him with a wild expression before moving away from his figure. He followed her with his gaze, but did not move from his spot, and frowned as she mulled about to pick at whatever was on the ground. Smokestep watched her with some moderate interest, knowing that she wasn’t going to be fond of speaking with him any time soon. He had worked hard to build a home for her, though, and he only wished that she enjoyed it. The pallid boy had promised her a home and constant supply of food, and he had done nothing short of accomplishing it.

With a chuff, Smokestep attempted to catch her attention. He moved a few feet away from her and then gestured with his muzzle for her to follow him. There was something he wanted to show her that would – perhaps – ease her mind when around him. If not, it was the final piece of his promise to her; food. The young Captain waited for the mute to see if she would humor him in this.
calling to join them the wretched and joyful
shaking the wings of their terrible youths
freshly disowned in some frozen devotion
Messages In This Thread
I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying - by Hexe - March 22, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying - by Smokestep - April 27, 2018, 02:40 PM