Stavanger Bay I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
340 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
Last post for me, friend. <3
Hexe seemed surprised that there was food there, but Smokestep didn’t know that she had combed the beach in search of morsels. He’d known only that he knew the bay better than most of his crew and that he was capable of keeping things well hidden, if need be. Since he’d wanted no one else to find the cache, it only made sense that Hexe would also not be allowed to know where it was. He’d wanted it filled to the brim for her. As lackadaisical as he was, the young pirate was an over achiever in most things. If he was going to do something, he was going to put his heart and soul into everything that it took. While the cache was mostly full, he had struggled with some of the last pieces to offer her. Primarily food from the ocean, there were a few straggly hares and a mangled turkey in there as well. It wasn’t intended for the rest of the pack; it was for Hexe.

Feeling that she would rather be left alone, Smokestep shuffled his paws awkwardly before he nodded his head to her. “Right, well, er… hope ye enjoy it, Hex,” he offered in a softer voice. There was a single swing of his tail before the pallid young Captain turned and roamed toward the trees that stood at the far southern end of the bay. He sought the shade to clear his mind and to escape the heat that stretched down from a high sun overhead.
calling to join them the wretched and joyful
shaking the wings of their terrible youths
freshly disowned in some frozen devotion
Messages In This Thread
I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying - by Hexe - March 22, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying - by Smokestep - June 04, 2018, 03:17 PM