Barrow Fields lift me up, you take me higher
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram remained blissfully unaware of any notion that he was being followed -- if hydra had felt hounded, ingram remained oblivious to it. as far as he was concerned, that type of malfeasance was way above his paygrade -- that and, he was not an interesting enough wolf to be shadowed by anything other than his siblings. who probably would only resort to such dark designs if he had eaten the last of their hostess cakes, or whatever. shouldn't have left them out if they didn't want them eaten!

the she-wolf seemed amicable enough to ingram, who upon seeing her reception of him was relatively lukewarm (he'd take any attention, even negative attention) flashed her his most brilliant smile. he looked around them, studying the warped nature of the pre-ocean plains. after a moment he turned back to her and nodded, supplying a shrug: "oh yeah, i live right over there." he motioned with a paw towards the distant keep called his home and continued. "was just taking a walk, now that the weather's nicer. you?"
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - March 28, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - April 04, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - April 04, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - April 07, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - April 12, 2018, 08:24 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - April 17, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - April 21, 2018, 04:12 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - May 10, 2018, 01:01 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - May 13, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - May 22, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - September 09, 2018, 11:13 AM