Ankyra Sound oh, green world -- don't deserve me now
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
One by one her siblings departed the womb before her. She remained in the matrix of warmth and comfort, unaware of their passing. If she possessed eyes in which to see she might have sniggered at their unlucky eviction.. up until she too suddenly felt her world press around her and she was rudely jostled down a corridor she wanted no part of.

Like Ephraim she released a wild cry of discontent, provoked into harsh screams at the cold that confronted her. She was disrobed of her membrane sac and then shuttled alongside other squirming masses. Unaware they were her siblings she thrashed against their presence, but was quickly cast aside for she was too small to put up much of a match. A few minutes passed where she went every which way but the right way towards the teat, traveling the expansive world of her mother's waist (and also maybe her siblings' heads and bodies) as she sojourned further and further from the very place she was searching for. She fell as one of the puppies moved under her worming body, and she moved instinctively into place with a firm latch, suckling the siren queen's armpit with dry vigor. It was an unrewarding enterprise and she was swiftly corrected by being elbowed into place by her mother. Rude. No matter, she was too consumed with the need to feast, and she engorged herself heartily on her mother's teats with no further tantrums to be had.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
oh, green world -- don't deserve me now - by Caiaphas - March 31, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: oh, green world -- don't deserve me now - by Raleska - April 01, 2018, 11:13 AM