Dragoncrest Cliffs I am holy now the water's hit me
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
some slight pp, let me know if anything needs changed!

The moment the first desperate howl rung out over the territory, Rose had pressed pause on whatever she had been doing and immediately turned to head for her herb cache. Sure enough another call echoed throughout the air, only this one was directed at her. She quickly grabbed the usual first aid supplies she had stashed away and not a moment later was heading off in the direction the howl had come from. She arrived in short time and found she had unfortunately been correct in her initial gut feeling that something terrible had happened. Her chest tightened at the sight of the mother-daughter duo, teeth clenching down hard on the plants in her mouth. She takes a moment to assess the situation from afar, eventually deciding that Potia was in a more critical condition than Dalia.

She took to the opposite side that Dio stood across from, nose carefully investigating the torn up leg. She stood quiet for a moment, unsure how to go about handling the delicate injury. After sucking in a deep breath to clear her mind, Rose dropped the herbs in her mouth and looked up to the concerned Wocha. "Give these to her" she commanded, leaving little room for argument or doubt before pushing a handful of poppy seeds and thyme in the male's direction. They would help with the shock and some of the pain for now, though with them being mixed with exhaustion, they may very well completely knock the Fisa out.

Once the herbs were with Dio, Rose moved over to Dalia, eyes glued to her torn flesh. Her injuries were something the aspiring healer was much more familiar with and Rose felt herself relax a little. "Here, chew these" she said, nose pushing a few pieces of willow bark in the girl's direction. She didn't wait for a response before shuffling over to the actual injuries. She grabbed a few argimony roots and began to chew them up until they formed a thick paste in her mouth. Once they were grounded down well enough she leaned forward and applied a thin layer overtop the wounds, ignoring any signs of protest there might have been.

Finished with her basic treatment, her blue eyes flickered over to search for Heda's gaze. "We need to move them, I have more herbs that will help with their injuries back at my den" she revealed, eyes shifting over to Portia to make sure she had taken her given dosage. Rose had to admit it was a bit intimidating to be caring for the resident healer, but the kru was confident in her abilities and hoped both women would trust her enough to let her help them in their time of need.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
I am holy now the water's hit me - by Dalia - March 30, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: I am holy now the water's hit me - by Portia - March 30, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: I am holy now the water's hit me - by Dio - March 31, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: I am holy now the water's hit me - by Antumbra - March 31, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: I am holy now the water's hit me - by Rose - April 01, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: I am holy now the water's hit me - by Artaax - April 01, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: I am holy now the water's hit me - by Portia - April 13, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: I am holy now the water's hit me - by Dio - April 18, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: I am holy now the water's hit me - by Antumbra - April 19, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: I am holy now the water's hit me - by Rose - May 02, 2018, 09:37 PM