Ankyra Sound Dirty looks from your mother
you are never gonna be saved by kicking roses
109 Posts
Ooc —
you get my slow ass 100th post hooray for you maybe i’ll let you actually win one of our pokemon duels sometime :^) !aki thonk

”you’re not even trying anymore, are you, teensy cthulhu?” Lycaon tutted in a tone of voice thickened by motherese—condescending as hell to anyone that was older than, like, two months old probably. ”you go like this––sQWAAAooooooo...” he caterwauled, pitch trailing off as his side-eye gravitated towards Caiaphas in anticipation for her trademark flinty, dour stare boring into his crumble-crust soul. they can’t hear! he would silently communicate with a “duuh” look unfurling on his countenance, before returning his gaze back to the outspoken bantling presently vying for attention.

”look kiddet, you have three littermates, that’s gonna be rough. i have a hard time with just the two, so, you have my deepest sympathies.” he rambled on despite his condolences falling upon deaf ears. ”you want my advice? cherish these moments of peace and quiet. and don’t underestimate your sis. they’re designed to look innocent buuuut don’t take too much stock in it. they’re wily as foxes.” his thoughts flashed to Wylla and a smarting blow struck his heart as he regretted not having the opportunity to share in her and Ingram's upbringing with Lusca. after mindlessly prattling on about the tribulations of siblinghood surely to come, Lycaon butted his nose into the roly-poly constitution of Ephraim and ministered to his belly and upended toe-beans with gentle nips and nibbles.
[Image: lieslpixel.gif]
run in here come get yall juice
Messages In This Thread
Dirty looks from your mother - by Ephraim - April 01, 2018, 08:25 AM
RE: Dirty looks from your mother - by Nyx - April 01, 2018, 09:42 AM
RE: Dirty looks from your mother - by Lycaon - April 01, 2018, 10:09 AM
RE: Dirty looks from your mother - by Ephraim - April 09, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: Dirty looks from your mother - by Lycaon - April 13, 2018, 02:11 AM
RE: Dirty looks from your mother - by Ephraim - April 22, 2018, 03:21 PM