Silver Moraine I wonder about the worlds inside us all
sheepy babe
63 Posts
Ooc —
If her pawsteps had not been so loud - fresh snow and loose rocks tended to cause this - she might have heard the other wolf's approach. As it was, the voice startled her out of her thoughts and had her whirling around in alarm. But it took little time to determine that the girl was about her age - maybe a bit younger - and clearly friendly. That sounded like a good time to Skraeling.

"Hi!" the darkling chirped, bouncing toward the other girl with her tail wagging high over her back. When she was only a few yards away, she dropped into a playful bow, eager to break the monotony of her days with a bit of carefree frolicking. "I'm Rae - and you're it!" she said with another pounce toward the greyling girl. Skraeling aimed a jab of her nose at the other's shoulder, but took off at breakneck speed whether or not it landed.
b-boying?
wow-ee harry potter!
Messages In This Thread
I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Skraeling - April 01, 2018, 12:13 PM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 01, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Skraeling - April 01, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 02, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 04, 2018, 10:12 PM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 30, 2018, 01:30 PM