Silver Moraine I wonder about the worlds inside us all
sheepy babe
63 Posts
Ooc —
Skraeling scrambled away as quickly as she could, kicking up pebbles in her wake. Her paws scrabbled against the loose stone, but she kept her legs underneath her until she got to a particularly icy patch. With a high-pitched yelp of alarm, the dark girl slipped and slammed chest-and-chin into the ground, legs splaying painfully on either side of her.

"Yikes!" she complained, struggling to her paws on wobbly legs. She could taste blood in her mouth, but aside from some bleeding gums and annoying bruises, there didn't seem to be anything else wrong with her. She turned to Clary with a pitiful expression on her face, hoping the other girl would take a moment to feel sorry for her as well. (And also waiting for her mom to come and kiss her better, but she quashed that thought as soon as she realized it was there.) "I guess that makes me it," she said with a weak chuckle.
b-boying?
wow-ee harry potter!
Messages In This Thread
I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Skraeling - April 01, 2018, 12:13 PM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 01, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 02, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Skraeling - April 02, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 04, 2018, 10:12 PM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 30, 2018, 01:30 PM