Herbalists' Cache I cannot close my eyes
sheepy babe
63 Posts
Ooc —
While they stood there in the snow, Skraeling gave a little sniffle, wishing her nose wasn't running in front of this nice man. Sunny was still going on about her serious mistake, acting as though it was his fault instead of hers. She almost protested, not wanting to look too pitiful, but her rumbling stomach made her jaws click back together in chagrin. She couldn't exactly say she wasn't hungry now.

"I am looking for a pack!" she said excitedly, braving the last few steps between them to give the man a shy sniff. Yes, he was from one of the packs she'd been avoiding - and it seemed as though he wasn't angry at her for being so close! Everything was coming up Skraeling... until Sunny mentioned the catch. Of course there was a catch. "Um, well, you see," she began, avoiding his eye, "I don't really have a lot of skills. I just left home, sir, and I can hunt a little to feed myself, but I'm not very good at it yet... but I can learn! And I'm really fast. I'm really fast and I'm never tired, and I can find places pretty well, I think, so I can carry messages - or I could babysit! I won't ever sleep while I'm watching puppies because they're loud anyway, and I can dig dens and caches and I can guard the borders - but I'm not too good at fighting or growling and I'll do anything! You won't regretitsirIpromise!"

Finally, Skraeling took a deep breath and looked pleadingly into Sunny's eyes. Please please please please please, bespoke the arch of her spine and hopeful wag of her tail.
b-boying?
wow-ee harry potter!
Messages In This Thread
I cannot close my eyes - by Skraeling - April 01, 2018, 03:16 PM
RE: I cannot close my eyes - by Sunny - April 01, 2018, 08:41 PM
RE: I cannot close my eyes - by Skraeling - April 01, 2018, 09:17 PM
RE: I cannot close my eyes - by Sunny - April 01, 2018, 11:35 PM
RE: I cannot close my eyes - by Skraeling - April 01, 2018, 11:56 PM
RE: I cannot close my eyes - by Sunny - April 02, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: I cannot close my eyes - by Skraeling - April 02, 2018, 12:41 PM
RE: I cannot close my eyes - by Sunny - April 02, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: I cannot close my eyes - by Skraeling - April 02, 2018, 02:00 PM