Dragoncrest Cliffs if only the sea could sleep
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
This round ends on 4/15!

The warriors (and then some) started to pile in and greet her and Ajatar. Dio makes himself comfortable near to her and she decides, upon Eske’s arrival, that they’d begin. If others approached, they’d file in later, but eventually she suspects she’ll call for everyone.

“Everyone should know by now that some wolves settled in to the sound next to us while we were gone. We didn’t move to action right away because we’d just come from war and I had hoped for a solution. Not long after our return, I find out one of their wolves, who I assume to be their leader—” she pauses briefly, only to look at the four involved with the excursion on neutral territory— “took Arrille from us and used him against us, but it is our benefit we do not have such a weak wolf in our ranks anymore and that he hadn’t been given access to much. She and Arrille went to Blackfeather Woods while we were at Redhawk Caldera and offered them a route to here and wipe out what we left behind. They harbor Arrille, despite our warning. In addition, they held Rose captive for who knows how long.”

Thuringwethil pauses briefly, searching their faces as they absorb the information. Surely these crimes are enough to warrant action, glancing to her wife to see if she will have anything to say on the matter.

“These wolves are proven to be dangerous. One wolf took risk to bring Rose home but that is far from enough to forgive. Not only that, there is another wolf there that knows who I am, knows our language and I do not know what kind of disadvantage that puts us because our homeland is far from here.” Perhaps they’d been here long enough for someone else to pick up their ways, and their tongue, enough to confuse them, but until they can prove who it is, they don’t know what they’re up against. “Now that we have well-enough recovered from the last war, we will pay them a visit. We do not march on their land but we will be prepared to defend,” she adds afterwards, before leaving the floor open to discussion.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
if only the sea could sleep - by Antumbra - April 03, 2018, 08:00 AM
RE: if only the sea could sleep - by Mallaidh - April 04, 2018, 08:04 AM
RE: if only the sea could sleep - by Prince - April 04, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: if only the sea could sleep - by Artaax - April 04, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: if only the sea could sleep - by Blixen - April 04, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: if only the sea could sleep - by Wildfire - April 05, 2018, 09:53 AM
RE: if only the sea could sleep - by Dio - April 05, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: if only the sea could sleep - by RIP Blodreina - April 08, 2018, 06:15 AM