Jade Fern Grove lying face up on the floor / of my vessel
all the world will be your enemy
129 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
The unknown wolf remained poised until she seemed to lose interest in the possibility of a catch, or the scent had faded long enough for her to believe that it would not be fruitful. Whatever her reason, the golden female swung herself in his direction and latched cerulean to bronze. Tadec gaped at her, posed to flee from the scene if she should be ignited with a need to lash against him. One paw was raised delicately into the air, held near his chest to offer advantage. The thief’s breath caught in his throat. Should he have found his tongue in time, the halfling would have whispered a fearful apology and then departed. Instead, his narrow muzzle was pointed to her and his fur danced wildly along his neck and shoulders to appear as wavering flame.

Locked in this moment, the grim silfessi urged himself to react in an appropriate fashion. After a few long seconds, his slender frame dropped into a respectful form. He held his head level to protect his tender throat from an attack, and he offered the girl something of a withered smile. “Apologies,” he breathed in a timbre that did not suit the litheness of his build. “Tadec was only passing through.” Then, the crow motioned with his muzzle through the thicket and beyond, to whatever might meet him on the other side. A slight cant of his skull suggested some curiosity.

“Hunger?”
all the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand Enemies. 
and when they catch you, they will kill you. but first they must catch you; 
digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. 
be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.
Messages In This Thread
lying face up on the floor / of my vessel - by Larkspur - April 07, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: lying face up on the floor / of my vessel - by Tadec - April 13, 2018, 12:27 AM