Stavanger Bay as i climb into the skies
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
340 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
think we could do a fade, sweet Ebs? Smokestep needs to depart the game for a short while to search for Sandpiper. <3
It was when she attempted to dismiss herself that he felt a pang in his chest. Had he pushed too hard? It was difficult for someone so young to embrace the thoughts and feelings that went with sharing his body with another. As much as he enjoyed talking a big game, Smokestep was more reserved than he let on. It was challenging to be so comfortable with himself that he could merely tell her she was right. The thought of what would follow after that was almost too much for him to stomach; he became riddled with anxiety and he found himself crashing in his own mind. It was as though the waves were swallowing his feelings whole. Each sweeping pull of their arms was enough to drag him back underneath and promise not to release him.

“Wait… eh… ye ought to just sit n’ get to know me, lass. I’d like that a bit more than anythin’ else,” he offered to her with a small smile of encouragement. Then, the pale young pirate motioned for her to take her seat back in the sands and for them to speak with each other. “First impressions ought to be good ones, aye?” he attempted to follow with a smirk. Without waiting for her, the light-coated corsair dropped himself so that he rested on his elbows and stomach. His eyes turned to her with invitation, and he waited.
calling to join them the wretched and joyful
shaking the wings of their terrible youths
freshly disowned in some frozen devotion
Messages In This Thread
as i climb into the skies - by Erzulie - April 07, 2018, 09:54 PM
RE: as i climb into the skies - by Smokestep - April 07, 2018, 11:26 PM
RE: as i climb into the skies - by Erzulie - April 08, 2018, 12:21 AM
RE: as i climb into the skies - by Smokestep - April 08, 2018, 11:13 PM
RE: as i climb into the skies - by Erzulie - April 10, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: as i climb into the skies - by Smokestep - April 13, 2018, 01:55 AM
RE: as i climb into the skies - by Erzulie - April 14, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: as i climb into the skies - by Smokestep - April 25, 2018, 12:18 AM