Dawnlark Plains chromed out mirror, i don't need a windshield
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Easy was ready to get fired up about that - she could do anything, alright? But I seemed like Tegan was actually worried about her, and she wasn't about to ruin that with her sass. "Yeah, I'll be fine. I've been travelling non-stop lately, so it's not like it'll be too much of a change," she said, turning in the direction her father had gone and gesturing for Tegan to follow. "C'mon - I'll show you to the shady tree and find something for you to eat. I gotta tell my dad where I'm going, anyway."

Without checking to see if he was following, she trotted off into the territory, barking for Daddy to hold up and come back to talk to her. Poor guy, she thought, but not with much actual pity. He seemed healthy enough to her. "I'm gonna go back with Tegan," she said when she'd caught up, biting at his chin. "Are you gonna be okay while I'm gone?"

Daddy was gonna be okay. He also warned her to be careful, and to make sure she said goodbye to Cat and Pema and her brothers and sisters.

"I was gonna do that anyway," she assured him, turning back to find Tegan.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
RE: chromed out mirror, i don't need a windshield - by Easy - April 09, 2018, 07:41 PM