Ankyra Sound On the horizon, out on the edge of the world
winter ghost
330 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Wylla had found her limit. Kierkegaard watched with a vacant expression as she turned and left the sound. He followed her with his gaze even while Caiaphas turned to him, cracking her whip once more. The ghost did not believe that he was seeing her turn away. Wylla had been sharp – too much for him – but he had never anticipated that her pride would allow her to relinquish her hold on the terrain. His mind was ticking, and he knew that if their numbers turned to new paths, Grimnismal would be no more. When Wylla had vanished from his gaze, he turned to the dark hooded sea witch and frowned.

“The dragon woman is coming for you,” he explained to her in a gruff tone. His meeting with the Heda had been confusing, but the dark creature had made herself clear. Kierkegaard had not mentioned it immediately, but he knew that Caiaphas had the right to know. “Don’t know why. Just know that she seemed set on it.” Then, a quiet huff of a sigh passed through his lips and he shrugged his shoulders to the lean woman. Her sharp gaze burned through him, but the brute had nothing to hide from her.

Drawing his tongue across the hairs of his muzzle, he grounded himself. “Worked for her years back in an old pack called Seageda. They’d hired me to fight with them, so I know her well enough.” You learned to be close to those who fought alongside you; wars were trying times. “Wylla is mad if she thinks I still follow the dragon’s orders. Done nothing but work to keep this shit hole safe and functioning,” the ghost growled, gesturing with his muzzle to their surroundings. He was obviously irritated at the claim that had been made. Then, too, having Caiaphas lash at him upon hearing it.
old enough to know i'll end up dying, not young enough to forget again
Messages In This Thread
On the horizon, out on the edge of the world - by Wylla - April 13, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: On the horizon, out on the edge of the world - by Kierkegaard - April 14, 2018, 03:46 PM