Bearclaw Valley my isle of golden dreams
all the world will be your enemy
129 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
The red girl rose from her place beside the mouth of her sister’s den. Tadec could smell the air of youth, knowing it was a challenging time for mothers and families. He was respectful, keeping his distance and speaking only in soft rolling whispers. Indra approached with sleepy eyes, causing a pang to slice through his chest at having woken her. It would be worth it, he knew, once he took her to his hidden gem. It was likely that many others had found the blue cavern spring, but the thief felt it to be his own small corner of the earth. It was a hideaway in the crying wood, and he wanted to share it with her.

“Tadec surprise Indra,” he explained to her with a fleeting smile that revealed his pointed fangs beneath his dark lip. “Will be gone into dark. That okay?” the nimble creature inquired. He wanted to make sure that Indra’s sister – the one that was to be left alone – was taken care of, so he turned his attention away from the red girl for a fleeting moment. His ears stood tall atop his head. “Tadec will get hare from stow,” he told her. He had created a small cache not too far from where they stood, and he had recently added to the stocks with two voles and the hare. “So Indra can feed sister.” Then, he fixed his gaze back on her and beamed, expecting to whisk her from her home for only an evening.
all the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand Enemies. 
and when they catch you, they will kill you. but first they must catch you; 
digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. 
be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.
Messages In This Thread
my isle of golden dreams - by Tadec - April 14, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: my isle of golden dreams - by Indra - April 14, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: my isle of golden dreams - by Tadec - April 14, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: my isle of golden dreams - by Indra - April 14, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: my isle of golden dreams - by Tadec - April 14, 2018, 07:18 PM
RE: my isle of golden dreams - by Indra - April 14, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: my isle of golden dreams - by Tadec - April 14, 2018, 07:40 PM
RE: my isle of golden dreams - by Indra - April 14, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: my isle of golden dreams - by Tadec - April 14, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: my isle of golden dreams - by Indra - April 14, 2018, 09:03 PM
RE: my isle of golden dreams - by Tadec - April 24, 2018, 01:20 PM