The Tangle i always thought i was homolingual, turns out i'm bi
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
oh boy.

ingram knew he was in for floodworks the second furi's position wavered -- but he could not prepare himself for the stirring of pain in his stomach, for seeing her so upset. he wanted desperately to patch it up, to chase whatever demons existed out from her life completely.

he hung suspended for a moment, ears askance as she explained. even so, it didn't make much more sense to him. a thousand questions pressed to his tongue.

he suppressed every one.

instead, he took a tentative step forward -- and then, providing his approach was not fought, he awkwardly pressed his nose into her forehead in an embrace that was meant to be reassuring but somehow, felt incredibly futile. "maybe.. maybe blixen will come around." he spluttered, not even sure how to handle this situation -- jesus christ, it was a mess.

"it doesn't matter what you said. she's mad at you because she doesn't get it -- not because she doesn't like you." damn, he hated to play mediator, especially to two potentially very cute, very frisky ladies -- but it still gave him grief to see either upset.. even though both had touched his ass.

especially cause both had touched his ass.

"you should.. you should tell her everything. if she's still mad then, then she's not worth your time."
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.