Blacktail Deer Plateau turn the lights down low
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
FYI: I may be a bit slow posting with Ty.

Ty had spent the majority of her life so far in the background of life. And, quite frankly, she was okay with that. Osprey was always there for her in one way or another, Saena was always screaming or doing some other ridiculous thing, and Pura was either pooping, peeing, burping, farting, or vomiting. That boy had more bodily functions than anybody could count. Ty, on the other hand, tended to live in her own world. She spent much of her time by herself, preferring the company of the birds and bugs to that of her family.

She was a whimsical girl, to say the least, always day-dreaming about something or another or making up elaborate stories about how things came to be. Today, she stood at the edge of the rendezvous site, looking into the trees and imagining all the spooky monsters that must come out at night.
I may be small, I may be weak, but if you mess with me, you will regret it.
16 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
I'm going after the caretaker trade, so mind if I hop in?

Nameless was wandering through the forest yet again, bored out of her mind. The problem with her was that - for a wolf - she was pretty terrible at wolfish things. Like hunting and fighting. So there was really nothing she could do to contribute to... anything having to do with her pack. It seemed that the only thing she was good at was... getting angry at her pack-mates and stomping away.

Or chasing after pups, she thought with a smile, remembering her time with Osprey Jr. in the forest a few weeks ago. Come to think of it, wasn't this around the same area? She couldn't really be sure, as she was also prone to getting lost extremely easily and was lucky that her wolf nose worked correctly so that she could follow her own scent trail back to wherever it was she wanted to go.

Up ahead, in fact, she smelled a wolf. A little one, who still had the faint scent of pup on her - though it seemed almost gone. She approached the edge of the trees slowly, and soon enough came face-to-face with a young pup. A charcoal-furred little thing that Nameless immediately thought was adorable. "Hello," she said, putting on her best babysitter voice. "What's your name? I'm Nameless."