Broken Boulder cause I'm still breathing on my own
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She laughed, giving a slight roll of her eyes in response. "You didn't miss anything at all," Lily assured him. "Trust me. Everyone is fine." Well, fine was maybe stretching it. After all, so many of the Bracken wolves kept to themselves--she barely even saw Lainie anymore, and hoped she hadn't hurt her feelings by silently rebuffing the obvious affection the girl had for her.

Ali looked tired--rightfully so--and she motioned for him to sit, settling down on her haunches and stifling a yawn. She'd been up late last night peering at the sky; Korei really had given her an appetite for the spangled night sky, and she was slowly starting to figure out the different constellations.

There was the matter of Lennon's absence that cast them in deep shadow, despite Alarian's obvious happiness to be home and Lily's obvious happiness to have him back. Better to get it out in the open now, rather than letting the wound fester. She sighed, looking first at the ground beneath her paws, then back at Alarian, her sunset eyes frank and open.

"You didn't find Lennon," she murmured, mouth taut with suppressed emotion. She pressed her muzzle to the side of his face, pulling back to look at her friend. "I'm so sorry, Ali. I know how much you cared--care--about him."
Messages In This Thread
cause I'm still breathing on my own - by Alarian - April 15, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: cause I'm still breathing on my own - by Lily - April 15, 2018, 11:36 PM
RE: cause I'm still breathing on my own - by Alarian - April 16, 2018, 03:28 PM
RE: cause I'm still breathing on my own - by Lily - April 16, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: cause I'm still breathing on my own - by Alarian - April 27, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: cause I'm still breathing on my own - by Lily - April 27, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: cause I'm still breathing on my own - by Alarian - April 30, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: cause I'm still breathing on my own - by Lily - May 01, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: cause I'm still breathing on my own - by Alarian - May 20, 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: cause I'm still breathing on my own - by Lily - May 21, 2018, 02:53 PM
RE: cause I'm still breathing on my own - by Alarian - May 21, 2018, 04:34 PM