The Sunspire i can see what the rest of my life looks like.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Fortunately for all parties involved, Treason was quick to back down. Liffey's lips lowered back over her teeth as the other female fell submissively and stepped away. The movement appeased the feral creature that had taken over the usually calm and friendly alpha, but it wasn't until she'd lost sight of the girl that she calmed enough to return her attention to her equally agitated mate.

All at once, the bad-ass alpha demeanor melted away and left Liffey standing there, doe-eyed, smiling and sweet. She closed the remaining distance between them with a bouncing gait, reaching out to nip lightly at his cheek before turning suddenly and darting playfully away. Where before Treason's intrusion, she had been desperate to get right down to business, she was feeling a bit more relaxed now. She wanted him to work for it. After all, she was one hell of a fertile, young catch - he needed to prove his seed worthy of her baby-maker.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can see what the rest of my life looks like. - by Liffey - April 22, 2018, 09:32 AM