Bearclaw Valley a dove is a glove that i wear on my heart
all the world will be your enemy
129 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
i asked stray if she wants to conclude this since Anna is on ppc - will edit an ending if needed based on her answer, but i suppose it's open now and the pup can be pp'ed to finish it off :)
The young boy was tossed by the predator. Tadec had moments to react, stretching himself out so that he might catch Marten with as much of a tender touch as he could manage between his fangs. The half-blooded beast was baffled at the thought of a bird whisking one of the young away. The valley did not provide them with the most ideal coverage; it was an aspect of the terrain that had caused him great alarm upon arriving there. With the young pup clutched between his teeth, the thief made a powerful effort to keep the whelp safely out of harm’s reach while the young boy’s mother waged war with the winged hunter. Tadec had seen young carried away before; it was a way of life, but he did not imagine that he could have sat by idly while the hawk made way with their future.
all the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand Enemies. 
and when they catch you, they will kill you. but first they must catch you; 
digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. 
be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.
Messages In This Thread
a dove is a glove that i wear on my heart - by Marten - April 19, 2018, 11:07 AM
RE: a dove is a glove that i wear on my heart - by Tadec - April 24, 2018, 02:09 AM