Dawnlark Plains I live in my own little world. But its ok, they know me here.
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
She had been a little lost in thought, but Grayday saying her name got her attention focused on him. Hmm? she responded, wondering what he was going to say. She had expected him to joke back with her, but the words that reached her ears did not sound funny at all.

Aviana froze, as if movement might make her wake up from this dream that Grayday was giving her permission to have puppies this year. Did he really just say that? The blood pumped in her ears as her heart raced in her chest. He was even so bold as to say it really didn't matter who it was from- or whether they stayed or not. 

Grayday, she said breathlessly. Do you mean that? Surely, he did. Aviana thought she knew her Alpha well enough that this was not something he would joke about. That in and of itself gave her the hope that she might just be a mother after all. 

But, who? The first wolf that came into her mind was @Shale. But he had Pema, that was obvious. She thought about the other males in the pack, but none had really struck her fancy. There was the wolf she had met not long ago- Ulysses. He had seemed nice and well mannered. Maybe she would seek him out.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]