Heron Lake Plateau I can't deny
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
He nodded as Quixote spoke, not disagreeing on any of it.  "Wasn't like I was asking to throw her under the bus.  Did he really hate leading so much he had to drop it on her?"  He could almost feel bad for Towhee honestly.  It wasn't her fault she was deaf; but it made her unsuited to leading solo entirely in his eyes, and he imagined it was a nightmare trying to lead a pack you were unable to effectively communicate with.

"Shit, I'm in the family and I think it's insane."  He imagined it was worse for Quixote, who wasn't family and therefore was even more kicked in the face by the obvious nepotism.  "Sorry bro.  You feeling anything else or gonna ride this out?"  He was interested on how Quixote was going to react with all this, mostly because he himself hadn't decided.  Maybe it wasn't the end of the world... maybe they could make do with a subpar leader.  He loved Fin's kids and wanted to hang more with them, much as a few of them twisted his tail sometimes (lookin at you Tegan, uncle dolt indeed).  But he couldn't shake the feeling that this interaction didn't bode well for him.
Messages In This Thread
I can't deny - by Colt RIP - April 23, 2018, 08:46 PM
RE: I can't deny - by Quixote - April 23, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: I can't deny - by Colt RIP - April 23, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: I can't deny - by Quixote - April 23, 2018, 09:38 PM
RE: I can't deny - by Colt RIP - April 23, 2018, 10:15 PM
RE: I can't deny - by Quixote - April 23, 2018, 11:43 PM
RE: I can't deny - by Colt RIP - April 24, 2018, 06:07 PM
RE: I can't deny - by Quixote - April 24, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: I can't deny - by Colt RIP - April 25, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: I can't deny - by Quixote - April 28, 2018, 12:26 AM
RE: I can't deny - by Colt RIP - April 29, 2018, 09:51 AM