The Sunspire as much as i'd like to stay and lay some more pipe with you.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey grinned, her tail wagging furiously, as Wraen officially accepted the position. She lifted her chin a little smugly as she thought of returning home and informing Rannoch of what she had done. She didn't think he would disagree with her decision, though she did wonder if he might be less than pleased with her execution. Well, that was just tough luck on his part. He'd have her adjust, just as she had had to adjust to him naming Terance, a known Cerberus lover, to be his beta. Not that she didn't like Terance. But that did irk her a bit still.

"Umm..." Liffey replied, her brow furrowing as she considered. She hadn't actually thought this through enough to assign any tasks or responsibilities. Honestly, she just wanted a friend that could relate to the burdens she now held as leader of the pack. Somehow, that didn't seem like a good thing to share at that moment. "I honestly don't really know yet.. This is all so new to me. But I like where your head's at about organizing the pack's hunters. I guess more than anything, I just need help figuring out how to do all of this... stuff."

She fidgeted a little as she said it, suddenly feeling very self-conscious about how little she knew about her rank. When she had convinced Rannoch to leave Moonspear, she hadn't really even considered that their path may lead them to settling and leading a pack of their own. Part of her had actually longed to return to her natal pack and live under ther comfortable wing of her parents again (obviously she'd had no idea how royally her mother was fucking everything up at that time). But fate had had different ideas, and now here they were. Socially awkward and reserved little LIffey, an alpha. My god, what had she done.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~