Stone Circle is there room for one more son
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
A soft chuckle escaped his jaws at the nickname given to him by the canine, now known as Red. Red. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Red." He continued while sparing a glance towards the tree line. His nose twitching in response to a scent wafting over him. Though not wanting to seem impolite, he kept his attention towards the small female next to him.

“What’s your name?”

"Greyback, miss," He replied, his tail swishing behind him. "Forgive me, I hope I have not disturbed you. I merely wanted to greet you, you are you new here, yes?" He hoped his demeanor hadn't scared her, but by the looks of it, she was perfectly fine in that sense. Though, the male couldn't help but be surprised as he noticed how skinny she was. Has she not been eating? The man wondered just how bad off she had been before she joined the pack.

Waiting for her to finish her reply, Greyback would continue to look over her frame, even getting up so he could inspect more before drawing his brows together in a concerned manner. "Have you eaten today?"

"Сайн уу? Hello."

Twitching his ear, Greyback turned his attention to the new voice, snapping him out of his worry for Red. Smiling, he looked her over. Eyeing her lithe body and stance, he wondered if she was from a regal background such as himself. It was clear she was a little shy. "Hello to you as well." He replied, minding his tone incase he spooked her. Turning so he could face her, he took a few paw-steps forward before giving her a proper bow in return. "What is your name?"

Messages In This Thread
is there room for one more son - by FiraCardinal - May 07, 2018, 11:35 AM
RE: is there room for one more son - by Kegana - May 07, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: is there room for one more son - by Greyback - May 07, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: is there room for one more son - by FiraCardinal - May 07, 2018, 01:10 PM
RE: is there room for one more son - by Kegana - May 07, 2018, 01:32 PM
RE: is there room for one more son - by Greyback - May 10, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: is there room for one more son - by FiraCardinal - May 11, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: is there room for one more son - by Kegana - May 12, 2018, 10:23 PM
RE: is there room for one more son - by Greyback - May 15, 2018, 12:50 PM
RE: is there room for one more son - by FiraCardinal - May 16, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: is there room for one more son - by Kegana - May 20, 2018, 09:24 PM