Alpine Lake Hanging memories on the high line poles
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
"Nah, group called Redhawk."  He stretched a little, feeling a kink in his shoulder that caused him to rise to sitting.  This brought him more to the other fellow's level anyway, which was better.  "We haven't been there long.  Well, they now."  No longer we.

He was friendly in talkin of his past too, which was good.  Colt was similar... he saw no point in hiding things that happened, and wolves who were dodgy about it he tended not to trust.  "Bet it's killer with the ladies," he said with an appreciative smile, a touch envious.  Sure he had the looks, the swagger, and the killer personality.  But there was a touch of mystery in the foreign, and Colt was as basic to this area as you got.  If you could call a Blackthorn basic that is.  "My fam is from the south too, though I don't think that far.  So I guess more west." He thought on it.  Actually he didn't really know specifically... just an approximate route.  (Starr doesn't know either and is too lazy to ask Stevie.)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hanging memories on the high line poles - by Colt RIP - June 01, 2018, 10:26 AM