Heron Lake Plateau Sometimes we're only flying for a while
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
The information that Finley shared wasn't really anything new, in regards to Towhee. The girl had been doubting herself before, so part of Elwood wasn't surprised that she had given up the rank. But still -- they had believed in her, and had encouraged her to try, and she had promised to do so, only to renege a few weeks later. That in itself was disappointing.

As for Raven and Quixote -- well, as far as Elwood knew, Raven had never expressed an interest in leadership herself. In fact, she hadn't seemed to think herself cut out for it, much like Towhee. And Quixote certainly had some strong thoughts about the way the pack should be run, and Elwood wasn't quite sure what to think about his new position. From an outsider to Alpha in just a few months; he could only hope that Quixote would do right by the pack and the Redhawk family.

"I wish Towhee had talked to us about it first. And I trust Raven, but I'm not sure about Quixote," he said with a sigh.
Messages In This Thread
Sometimes we're only flying for a while - by Elwood - May 10, 2018, 12:05 PM
RE: Sometimes we're only flying for a while - by Tye - May 14, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: Sometimes we're only flying for a while - by Elwood - May 18, 2018, 12:24 PM
RE: Sometimes we're only flying for a while - by Tye - June 03, 2018, 08:04 PM