Stone Circle I miss you like the idiot misses the point
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Im terribly sorry for the late reply!

"Hey, Greyback, I was just trying to see if the bison herd was out there"

Greyback hummed in thought as he looked down at the valley below, his neck extended and eyes squinted as he attempted to make out any shapes. "I must be getting old," He laughed, his voice hushed but still rumbling within his chest. He knew very well that he was no longer a spry yearling. "My eyesight is no longer what it was." He smiled as he looked down. He had seen the large beasts before, but had yet to encounter one. Valette had made it known that they were very dangerous.

Turning his attention, he looked down at Steph, her head nearly just reaching his shoulder. "..but perhaps one might hear them," He chuckled, flashing a charming smile while cocking his head to towards the valley with alert ears, hoping to hear some sort of rustling down below.

"How are you settling in?"

"I am quite alright, Miss Steph," The man had been within the pack for a while now, not long enough to feel completely at ease, but content. It had taken time to learn when and where things took their place- as well as the absence of his gods within these lands. Easthollow was his home now, but for some reason he still longed for the warm embrace of his past homes religion.  He chose not to show it though, his doubt would only burden himself. 

He went quiet, waiting for Steph to speak.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I miss you like the idiot misses the point - by Greyback - June 11, 2018, 05:43 PM