Dragoncrest Cliffs i'm not doing that, you ghoul.
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
The small creature came barrelling at him with about as much gusto as Artaax figured he was capable of. He watched the boy with an assessing eye (read: judgmental af), taking note of his clumsiness and tiny stature, the squeakiness of his high-pitched and not at all masculine voice, and the shortness of his tail. The hompleia frowned, displeased by what he saw, but intrigued by what he heard. Had this thing learned a word already? Maybe there was some hope for it...

Gently (kind of), Artaax lifted a paw from the ground and reached for the child. His ankle connected lightly with the boy's chest and he proceeded to push the thing away. It was not meant to be an aggressive move, but more of a test to see what he would do. Anyone watching would likely think he was trying to shove his pesky little brother away based on the movement and the unimpressed expression upon his face, but anyone who knew Artaax at all would know that this was some real engagement on his part. If he wasn't so intrigued, he would've just turned and walked away, though that may very well have been preferable to the gentle bullying.

Messages In This Thread
i'm not doing that, you ghoul. - by Artaax - May 18, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: i'm not doing that, you ghoul. - by Tux - May 18, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: i'm not doing that, you ghoul. - by Artaax - May 18, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: i'm not doing that, you ghoul. - by Tux - May 23, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: i'm not doing that, you ghoul. - by Artaax - May 30, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: i'm not doing that, you ghoul. - by Tux - June 03, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: i'm not doing that, you ghoul. - by Artaax - June 04, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: i'm not doing that, you ghoul. - by Tux - June 06, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: i'm not doing that, you ghoul. - by Artaax - June 07, 2018, 07:06 PM
RE: i'm not doing that, you ghoul. - by Tux - June 07, 2018, 08:12 PM
RE: i'm not doing that, you ghoul. - by Artaax - June 11, 2018, 06:43 PM