Dragoncrest Cliffs i'm not doing that, you ghoul.
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
The pup didn't give in, in spite of being brushed away so effortlessly. He came at Artaax with just as much gusto and fervor, even though it had just been proven to him that he was completely inconsequential to his foe. Artaax lifted his chin as he considered his tiny brother, frowning thoughtfully as he attempted to analyze the boy's actions. He was inclined to believe that this was an admirable testament to his sibling's tenacity. But he was also inclined to think that his brother was just a dumb piece of crap.

He supposed he might be able to work with either.

Artaax leaned down as Tux nibbled at his toes and grabbed him gently around his neck. He reached forward and tossed the kid gently away from him, stepping back as he leaned into a more comfortable posture, and dipping into a fighter's bow. He frowned intently at the pup for a moment before lunging forward quite suddenly. His hackles shot skyward as he leapt, an angry roar billowing loudly from his chest as his lips peeled dramatically backwards and he snapped viciously in the pup's face. It was an aggressive, dominant, and almost violent display but for the fact that he took great care not to touch his brother in any way. He wanted only to see what reaction he garnered from his "attack". And he would judge the child for the rest of its life on what he saw now, so no pressure.

Messages In This Thread
i'm not doing that, you ghoul. - by Artaax - May 18, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: i'm not doing that, you ghoul. - by Tux - May 18, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: i'm not doing that, you ghoul. - by Artaax - May 18, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: i'm not doing that, you ghoul. - by Tux - May 23, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: i'm not doing that, you ghoul. - by Artaax - May 30, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: i'm not doing that, you ghoul. - by Tux - June 03, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: i'm not doing that, you ghoul. - by Artaax - June 04, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: i'm not doing that, you ghoul. - by Tux - June 06, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: i'm not doing that, you ghoul. - by Artaax - June 07, 2018, 07:06 PM
RE: i'm not doing that, you ghoul. - by Tux - June 07, 2018, 08:12 PM
RE: i'm not doing that, you ghoul. - by Artaax - June 11, 2018, 06:43 PM