The Sunspire it's sexist, but it's about friendship.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey stared at her paws as she racked her brain for an explanation. It seemed the harder she tried to come up with one, the more the possibilities drifted away from her. If only her stomach weren't churning so terribly. Gods she needed to eat. But what if what she had needed to do was more important than eating? Where would she be then? Chowing down on a rabbit when suddenly Terance appeared out of no where screaming about how Rannoch had been eaten by a mountain lion because she hadn't marked the Southern border like she'd been supposed to? Then she'd be all sobbing her heart out with a mouthful of rabbit. No one needed that in their life. And I certainly don't ever want to write about it.

Unfortunately, that thought simply brought her even closer to crying. And more unfortunately, that's when Maia arrived on the scene. Liffey looked up from her paws and turned to face the approaching wolf, her eyes wide and confused and brimming with tears. She caught bits and pieces of the words, but her focus had shifted abruptly to the churning of her stomach and the threat of tears. The girl ended her onslaught of verbosity (is that a word...?) with a simple question, to which Liffey waited about ten seconds to respond. When the time came, her answer included no verbosity (I've declared it to be a word), but only a sudden lurch forward and heaving of bile onto the bright green grass before her paws.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
it's sexist, but it's about friendship. - by Liffey - May 18, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: it's sexist, but it's about friendship. - by Liffey - May 18, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: it's sexist, but it's about friendship. - by Maia - June 12, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: it's sexist, but it's about friendship. - by Maia - June 19, 2018, 08:54 AM