The Sunspire it's sexist, but it's about friendship.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
There was some notable confusion in the girl's tone, even as she attempted to laugh her way through it. Liffey raised her gaze, finally attempting to actually see her companion for the first time. She... didn not know this girl. But that shouldn't be at all surprising, seeing as the young Blackthorn was incredible self-centered in spite of her seemingly affable personality. She smiled at the offer, though she did wonder how much sincerity there was in it. After all, Liffey often found herself offering whatever she could for the chance of escaping an uncomfortable situation. Maybe she ought to demand food in an effort to give this girl the opportunity to run like hell away from her for a little while.

"No, I'll be fine," she said, "Unless you have some way of getting Rannoch's pups to grow up quicker so I can get them out of me now instead of later." Liffey smiled, hoping her comment would serve to inject some mirth into this conversation while also better explaining what exactly was the problem.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
it's sexist, but it's about friendship. - by Liffey - May 18, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: it's sexist, but it's about friendship. - by Liffey - June 04, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: it's sexist, but it's about friendship. - by Maia - June 12, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: it's sexist, but it's about friendship. - by Maia - June 19, 2018, 08:54 AM