Broken Boulder I found peace in your violence
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Lily had kept her distance, half-fearing that she'd make the woman uncomfortable, but at the gentle rasp of her voice the dark girl drew closer. Her eyes widened slightly as she took in the scarred appearance--what on earth had happened to her--and beckoned her in, even as she still spoke, gesturing with her muzzle to cross the border line.

"Come on," she said softly, once the woman had finished speaking. "Come with me and I'll find you a den. My name is Lily--what's yours?" She began to pad toward the boulder, though waiting for the newcomer to catch up with her before proceeding more quickly.

She didn't care much about the woman's history, to be honest. Lily had no idea that most packs required a sort of resume for interest. If you were useful, you were in--if not. . . Her birth pack had been familial, and with Bracken, she hadn't had to demonstrate any particular skill; she'd only had to be in the right place at the right time--with the right wolves, too.

They were a sanctuary. They took in those who needed a home. There were no strings attached, no tests to pass. Perhaps later, when she'd settled in. . .but not now. Now, the woman needed rest and love, and Lily could give that to her.
Messages In This Thread
I found peace in your violence - by Síff - May 21, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: I found peace in your violence - by Lily - May 21, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: I found peace in your violence - by Síff - May 21, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: I found peace in your violence - by Lily - May 21, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: I found peace in your violence - by Síff - May 21, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: I found peace in your violence - by Lily - May 21, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: I found peace in your violence - by Síff - May 21, 2018, 04:01 PM