Stavanger Bay Just a young gun with a quick fuse.
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
340 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
I got you added to the ranks, my friend! There's info in the Ironsea only category for how to climb into the higher tiers, but no rush at all. I need to get Smokestep out of the game for a short while so he can search for his sister, so if you'd like to fade with your next post, that would be great. <3
There was something comforting about being among another person of like-mindedness. There was something in the striking of a pirate friendship that inspired the pallid young corsair. He felt a little more at ease knowing Zigzag was there. He felt as though he could settle into his own bones and relax on the shores of his home. While it was difficult for him to place into words, there was a gratefulness in his gaze as he invited his old friend over the barrier of the pack with a gentle swinging of his head.

“I’m glad to have ye, mate. Let’s take ye fer the tour, aye? An’ maybe we can fish, just like the good ol’ days,” Smokestep offered, gesturing for them to wander further into the pack. The bay was a lavish home and the young pirate was eager to share the seas with Zigzag again. It was a good life in his crew, and he was more than certain that his old companion would find the area suitable enough to stay. Of course, Smokestep had to offer the boy the rules, but he had an inclination that Ziggy already knew what it meant to be a pirate – they were born and bred of the same blood. “Ye know once ye join the crew, it’s a life deal. But that’s standard, innit? Fer any crew. Don’t let it worry ye; ye’ll have a swell time here. Let’s go show ye around.”

With that, Smokestep leapt into the sands with a laugh and charged across the bay, waiting for Zigzag to gain some speed on him so that they might race. The day was bright, and summer was right around the corner; soon, they would be drinking rum and fishing in the swell to relieve the heat.  
calling to join them the wretched and joyful
shaking the wings of their terrible youths
freshly disowned in some frozen devotion
Messages In This Thread
Just a young gun with a quick fuse. - by Zodiac - May 22, 2018, 11:36 PM
RE: Just a young gun with a quick fuse. - by Zodiac - May 23, 2018, 10:22 AM
RE: Just a young gun with a quick fuse. - by Zodiac - May 29, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: Just a young gun with a quick fuse. - by Smokestep - June 04, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Just a young gun with a quick fuse. - by Zodiac - June 04, 2018, 07:09 PM