Heron Lake Plateau And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
He heard her scoff, but put it off to her obviously bitchy mood at the moment and didn't react.  It wasn't that Colt didn't get it... he just had a pretty bad track record so far in dealing with packmates in foul moods, and wasn't lookin to make another potential enemy here.

Something bouncing off his flank made him pause, and he glanced back with a raised brow - did she just.... throw something at him?  what the fuck?

"Look, names Colt.  I'm not lookin to get yelled at right now, so if you aren't in the mood for conversation, I'm not about to hang around.  Less you need something? In which case, you gotta ask, because I can't read minds."

These he said in a fairly matter of fact manner, as if commenting on something perfectly normal and not straight up saying he wasn't up to dealing with her right now.  No frustration - just good-natured honesty.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space - by Colt RIP - May 28, 2018, 10:10 AM