Heron Lake Plateau And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Everyone here was either old as him or young, too young it seemed to take the shit he tended to deal out.  So he was learning when to keep his mouth shut, when to walk away, and when to crack a joke.  It wasn't going to be an easy lesson, but if when pissed off these wolves didn't just get over it, he couldn't afford making enemies of packmates.  Not even kids, a number whose membership was basically everyone except the alpha pair and his sister and brother in law.

He didn't argue with her summation of his remarks - he'd definitely been making fun of her.  But he didn't feel too bad about it either.  It hadn't been meant personally, and like with Towhee, it wasn't his fault she took it that way.  

Not an easy lesson in any way.

"I suppose if you gotta take it out on something, better me than the bush," he said breezily, moving in closer now that it seemed she wasn't going to snap (literally or figuratively).

"I'm no healer, but it might.  Cold water I know, but might be worth havin someone take a look."  He'd had enough sprains in his heyday, but couldn't judge them on sight.  "For now I can help you to a creek?"  There was one nearby.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space - by Colt RIP - May 30, 2018, 10:45 AM