Heron Lake Plateau And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
He shifted when she laughed and her shoulder collided with his, luckily ready to take the hit.  He could appreciate the humor though; he liked Titmouse (Screech? I have no clue what name Colt knows for him honestly ngl) well enough, but he knew a thing or two about bad names.  And the kid had gotten a rotten deal there.

He almost said as much, but she moved on, bringing him to the subject of his recent absence.  Ah, right.

"Towhee booted my ass," he said, casually as if they were discussing hunting or weather.  "Told her I didn't think she should be leading alone, what with bein deaf and all, and not seemin too into the whole social thing.  She didn't like that much."  Of course, who would?  But he still thought she'd taken it all too personally.  "But when she handed things over, Raven and Qui let me back."  He didn't mind tellin it, even if it had occurred to him that Niamh and Towhee might be friends.  It was over and done, if not resolved.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space - by Colt RIP - June 01, 2018, 09:28 PM