Heron Lake Plateau And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
The questions sounded innocent enough, but Colt was now left to wonder if Niamh wasn't a friend of Towhee's.  Too late to back out now... he was stuck with her until he got her to the river.  Which honestly wasn't a huge deal... she was obviously salty after having a rough afternoon, but nowhere near as difficult to talk to as the former Alpha, now Beta.  At least he could judge how his words were coming across, and at least she could tell when he was teasing.

"I did, brought her a fox 'n all."  He replied neutrally.  "And it definitely didn't go well, though I think it maybe coulda gone worse."  He coulda been booted again... but that's about the only way it could have gone worse.  It had self-destructed rather amazingly, actually.  "But I'm here, and she's here, so I think it's gonna stay at that."  It wasn't like he was gonna actively shit-talk her behind her back, or undermine her, or any shit like that.  She deserved to be where she was, and he deserved to be where he was.  All well and good.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space - by Colt RIP - June 04, 2018, 08:11 PM