Heron Lake Plateau And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Colt smiled appreciatively at her compliment of Tegan, but nodded and sighed.  He wasn't much surprised by what she said, he knew his sister well enough. "When my sister gets an idea about someone in her head, sometimes it takes a while to get it out.  And I guess the rest took a leaf out of the family tree.  I think she's forgotten how much dumb shit we got into as kids."  At least theirs hadn't landed them in as much trouble.  Colt had nothing but sympathy for Screech.

"Y'know, it was who told him he should go if he wanted to.  Better to leave and figure out what family means than stay because you feel like you have to."  It was an unusually deep sentiment for Colt, but it was one he'd adopted rather personally from experience.  "Doesn't look like it turned out too well for him, but least he seems to have made some good friends."
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space - by Colt RIP - June 12, 2018, 08:01 AM