Heron Lake Plateau And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Well that definitely checked out... Frog freaking out because someone got too close.  She'd always been the sort to do so a little more than him... both of them were apt to do dumb shit, obviously, but Fin was always more likely to fly off the handle.  Colt didn't care enough about much to do the same.

"She was pissed at me for a long time, and if she got over that, I'm sure she's gotten over yours." He said with some confidence.  He'd been a piece of shit and a half after all... she'd only made an honest mistake.

"I did.  With Finley actually.  For a while."  It hadn't lasted terribly long, but while it had, it had been a hell of a ride.  "Seems to have turned out better for you then?"  She wasnt missing anything at least, same as he.  He was honestly rather glad he left home, but he'd found family again, and he wasn't particularly unhappy about that fact.  Like he'd told her... better to learn to appreciate it first.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space - by Colt RIP - June 12, 2018, 11:24 PM