Broken Boulder feels like i am falling down a rabbit hole
266 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Technically, seeing as Queenie had gotten what she wanted, this interaction seemed like a win. Had it been any other time, under any other circumstances, she might have let Alarian walk off while she watched him with pride. It was only because of Delight and their pups that she even had the passing thought to stop him. One thing that she could deal with was an unenthusiastic leader (as she was often an unenthusiastic subordinate), but for the sake of the next generation, she knew that she ought to at least keep things cordial. 

Alarian, she called out, taking a few steps forward to close the distance a bit, wait. With a sigh, Queenie thought of what she could say to make all of her bad seem right again, and though very little came to mind, she still wanted to give it a try. I don't mean to sound like a bitch. I've had a lot on my mind and this, she said with a glance to both sides, doesn't really help. I just need some time to adjust but I shouldn't take that out on you.
Hiya!
Please take the time to read through this post.
Happy roleplaying!
Messages In This Thread
Q - by RIP Stephanie - May 25, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: feels like i am falling down a rabbit hole - by RIP Stephanie - June 04, 2018, 09:08 AM